Does this listing belong to your company? Click here to claim this listing.

Adigrat University

Adigrat University, Adigrat, Ethiopia
Visit Website Contact Author

Adigrat University has currently six colleges and thirty one departments all of which running undergraduate programs. The placement of student population into the colleges and departments is based on the national framework of the 70:30, in which 70 percent of students’ populations are placed in the fields of Natural Sciences and the rest 30 percent in fields related to Social Sciences. The total number of students currently pursing their studies is 7291 in the regular program and 1200 students in the continuing education (evening and summer) programs.

The six colleges and one institute of the University are listed below:

College of Business and Economics
College of Engineering
College of Health Science
College of Natural Sciences
College of Social Sciences


Phone +251344452180/08
Web Address Visit Link Here
distance: Unknown
Address Adigrat University, Adigrat, Ethiopia